Shocker of a deal

I found an outstanding deal for a JS on my upcoming cruise. As always, RCCL has to pop up an upgrade offer, to a Grand Suite: only $328 more per person per day! :eek::eek::eek: (This is for a solo, in case you're curious and you want to look it up.)

The price for the JS is very tempting, but it's still out of my budget. I'll stay in category G.

861413465_sellupgrades.jpg.3979f4123cc4828b40e83acf54343e1a.jpg

I found an outstanding deal for a JS on my upcoming cruise. As always, RCCL has to pop up an upgrade offer, to a Grand Suite: only $328 more per person per day! :eek::eek::eek: (This is for a solo, in case you're curious and you want to look it up.)

The price for the JS is very tempting, but it's still out of my budget. I'll stay in category G.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic here, but yes I checked it out and the JS is a steal, but the GS is very reasonable priced for the cruise and I´d probably jump on that one. (Single cruiser here as well).

Not sure if you are being sarcastic here, but yes I checked it out and the JS is a steal, but the GS is very reasonable priced for the cruise and I´d probably jump on that one. (Single cruiser here as well).

No sarcasm intended. My point was that the $328 figure for a one-category upgrade was a shocker (actually very funny) when it popped up on the screen. That's why I included the screenshot. I'll agree that the price for the GS is quite reasonable for those cruisers with a larger travel budget.

Archived