Need input please-Pride/Spirt Class Aft Cabin

IMDORY

I need some input from my cc friends. We are going to book an aft ext. balcony on the Pride for next April. I see that if I book floor 4-6 (Main, Upper, Empress) there is no additional charge. If I book 7 or 8 (Verandah or Panorama) there is a .90/per day additional charge-why? Is it only because those two decks are closer to the lido or are they bigger or better cabins/balconies?

Personally, I'd like to avoid Panorama b/c it would be under the lido and I'd like to avoid chair scraping noises above me. Why would anyone want to pay additional for that?

Of course, I'd love one of those corner aft wraps-but they are $1,000 more...so we'll save our money on that one. :D

Any help?:confused:

Deck 4 doesn't get a lot of sun... Deck 5 and above are on a slope, and receive more overhead sunlight! Upper decks are preferrable to some because of their proximity to the LIDO!!:) IMHO :p

We had an aft on Deck 7 and if my memory is right, I think the 5 and 6 balconies were a little bigger than ours. We were right next to the suite with the wraparound, and I know what you mean about the extra cost. It was cool .

That would be great if 5 and 6 seemed a little bigger because we booked deck 6-Empress Deck. I think it is a good choice. :D

We've been on Liberty 2x's and the first time we had a corner aft wrap-it was great-the balcony was huge-but on the Liberty the room isn't a suite-pretty much same square footage as a standard room just a corner configuration-more open space-the price difference wasn't too much. It was already booked for our second cruise so, this April we did an aft-ext. and while the room was not as open-it was fine for the 3 of us.

Looking forward to our first cruise on a Spirit class ship-I hear good things about this class.

Archived