How to get reservations for the Chef's Table?

pyroguy

My wife and I are going to be sailing on the Liberty in November celebrating her birthday and our anniversary. Can anyone tell me how we would get reservations for the Chef's Table? I looked in the excursions, but I don't see it.

Is it only done on one day per cruise or multiple days? Which day(s) is it done?

Thanks!

Where do you put in the information that you want Chef's Table instead of steak house reservations??? All it asks for is your booking info and the date and time you want to eat.

OP: You can also make a request on John Heald's blog and he will take care of it for you. That seems to work very well for many people including myself (twice).

Where do you put in the information that you want Chef's Table instead of steak house reservations??? All it asks for is your booking info and the date and time you want to eat.

That was kind of my question too...my guess is you must book at least one reservation in the steakhouse before you would be allowed to do the Chef's Table? I went ahead and made our reservations - hopefully the date I picked isn't on the same evening!

I'm sure I can change later if it is, though.

That was kind of my question too...my guess is you must book at least one reservation in the steakhouse before you would be allowed to do the Chef's Table? I went ahead and made our reservations - hopefully the date I picked isn't on the same evening!

The Chef's Table isn't presented every evening... typically it's done once or twice per cruise. A confirmation letter will be delivered to your cabin notifying you which night you'll be dining. They try to deconflict the Chef's Table with the Elegant nights...

:)

No, there's no specific option to book the Chef's Table via that link BUT all you need is the steakhouse email address so you can contact them. They will book it for you. You do not need a steakhouse reservation first.

No, there's no specific option to book the Chef's Table via that link BUT all you need is the steakhouse email address so you can contact them. They will book it for you. You do not need a steakhouse reservation first.

NEZMO! I have been looking all over for your review that I read (I think last week?) on the chef's table with all of those pictures...anyway, AWESOME job! I wanted to get my wife to read it so she would want to go. (your review made me want to do it!)

However, I forgot your username, and just couldn't get my search parameters to work.

BUT...I remembered your avatar. :cool:

Thanks for the info (and review).

Nezmo - ok - well, now I still can't find it. Maybe I'm wrong. I really thought you did a review of the chef's table dining experience not too long ago? I guess I read CC way too much.

OP, please excuse the momentary hijack...

BREENW! We have a group sailing on the Magic for the Blogger's! C'mon over and say hi!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1404914

:)

Archived