Bands on the Destiny

Hi bankiegirl

In April it was Addiction in the Oklahoma. There was a trio with 3 in their name I think in the Clipper Don't know about Blakes as we didn't go in there this time.

Addiction were very good, although I still prefer the Top Men. The trio I thought were not so good. Sometimes they sounded dreadful but that may have been their choice of songs.:eek:

Not sure if these bands are still on Destiny for the summer though.

Janet

Hi

Agree with the bands that Smiffy 1951 said. Think it was Rhythm of Three. There was also Greg Francis Orchestra in Oklahoma in between Addiction and the games shows.

I remember Top Men from Transatlantic cruise two years ago and have never heard anyone like them since. First time I heard them we were sitting down the side at the Lido and couldn't see the stage and I thought it was records they were playing as it was lunch time.

When we left Destiny last Thursday (5th) the CD, ACD and all the entertainment team, with the exception of two (Drew and Josh), finished their contracts and left the ship with us. I also saw a couple of the Addiction team in one of the queues as well. Don't know if the other entertainers finished their contracts as well.

We had the new show team onboard, obviously learning the ropes, and they put on one of their routines last week. They look as if they will shape up fine.

Jan

Thank you. I was also on the Transatlantic two years ago. December and April. The TopMen are the best. Unfortunately, Joseph has parted company with Emil and the others. He has a new band called the Prime Men. They are on the Spirit at present.

Emil and the guys have a new lead guitarist and I'm sure both bands will be excellent.

Can anyone tell me which bands are on the Destiny at the moment ?

Oklahoma Lounge

Clipper Bar

Blake's Bar

Which would you recommend ?

Thanks

Anyone recently returned from the Destiny who can give us any feedback on the entertainers ?

Anyone recently returned from the Destiny who can give us any feedback on the entertainers ?

We got back on 5th May from Transatlantic crossing and there seemed to be a mass evacuation from the ship by all entertainers and guest acts from the Cruise Director down whose contracts had finished for the winter season. Never heard who the replacements were to be. The only ones we saw, which I had never seen on previous crossings, were the new season's show team who put on a show one night towards the end of the cruise.

As only a week has gone by I would think it will take a couple of weeks before there is any feedback on the new entertainment.

We got back on 5th May from Transatlantic crossing and there seemed to be a mass evacuation from the ship by all entertainers and guest acts from the Cruise Director down whose contracts had finished for the winter season. Never heard who the replacements were to be. The only ones we saw, which I had never seen on previous crossings, were the new season's show team who put on a show one night towards the end of the cruise.

As only a week has gone by I would think it will take a couple of weeks before there is any feedback on the new entertainment.

Thanks. Hope you enjoyed your Transatlantic cruise.

Archived