My Carnival Freedom May 1 2011 Review!

Congrats! You all looked gorgeous! Thank you so much for the review, my daughter's wedding is in November, and I feel relieved to finally hear about a Freedom wedding.

I have a couple questions if you don't mind answering. You were able to have your OOT bags at the reception to hand out? The hotel that you stayed at, they offered free parking, was it secured? Did they pick you up at the port or did you have to get a taxi?

Thank you for sharing your wedding memories.

Bmoore09,

Thanks for the response Dublin thats cool we live in worthington lol just down the road...small world. Thats awesome im glad you two had fun we cant wait until march for ours.

Hey Josh,

We were given two options for our ceremony two weeks before the wedding. We were sent photos. We got to choose.

As far as the rehersal, I think our Carnival wedding planner told us on the phone there would be one.

We never had a set rehersal dinner setup. We had about 40 people with us the night before at the hotel. We just called TGI Fridays and they setup a HUGE table for us. Nothing fancy.

And we're from Ohio as well. Dublin.

We had to carry-on our gift bags. But once we got on the boat the wedding coordinator took them and set them up in the disco.

The hotel was pretty nice. It was the Homewood Suites. The parking was free, but it wasnt secured. Just a regular parking lot. But it seemed to be in a good area. We didn't feel like there would be a problem, and there wasn't. 1/2 of our guests had cars and they were fine.

Within our group we got free transportation to the boat (2 rides per room). Which was great. They had a HUGE bus that fit us all, and a closed trailer in the back for our luggage. So it was great hat we were all able to ride together to the port.

On the way back we just called the hotel and they sent the bus again. But this time we had to pay $8 a head. It wasn't included in the package. Seems expensive, but it was in line with the others.

Congrats! You all looked gorgeous! Thank you so much for the review, my daughter's wedding is in November, and I feel relieved to finally hear about a Freedom wedding.

I have a couple questions if you don't mind answering. You were able to have your OOT bags at the reception to hand out? The hotel that you stayed at, they offered free parking, was it secured? Did they pick you up at the port or did you have to get a taxi?

Thank you for sharing your wedding memories.

I'll get to the other questions, but for now here's an actual video of the ceremony and some reception dancing :-)

https://picasaweb.google.com/116091129190799651127/BJJenniferSWeddingMay12011?authkey=Gv1sRgCMSP9Zzlz4m7ag&feat=email#

I think the first few are videos

THose videos are great!! Love the one of the 2 woman dancing together, they were adorable!!!

Thanks...The one thing those videos show is the fact that it's a really big room. We had 50 people, and it looked kinda sparse (except for by the bar :-) )

THose videos are great!! Love the one of the 2 woman dancing together, they were adorable!!!

Archived