Restaurants Near JAX Port

Soon2BeMrsI

Does anyone know of any good restaurants near the port? I am looking to plan a dinner the night before so that everyone who is in town can attend. As we'll have about 40 people, it would probably be best to go ahead and plan ahead with the restauraut.

Does anyone know of any good restaurants near the port? I am looking to plan a dinner the night before so that everyone who is in town can attend. As we'll have about 40 people, it would probably be best to go ahead and plan ahead with the restauraut.

There really isn't anything right at the port. It's an industrial area. That said, there is a bunch of stuff within about 10-15 minutes either way on 9A. Where are y'all staying? Near the airport?

We are actually staying in town at my fiance's aunt's house about 30 minutes from port, but we have guests staying at the Holiday Inn Express closests to the port and some staying in hotels near his aunt's house.

We are actually staying in town at my fiance's aunt's house about 30 minutes from port, but we have guests staying at the Holiday Inn Express closests to the port and some staying in hotels near his aunt's house.

Is she in south or west jax or more north in southern ga?

Just go to Juniors Seafood on Main (Rte 17) before Heckscher. near the HIE and your aunt will know where it is.

Archived