Parasailing in Cozumel

malsha

My friend is cruising over the 4th to Cozumel aboard RCCI. She wants to parasail but is VERY tight on money. I told her you guys would know if there was a way to parasail in Cozumel that isn't through the cruiseline and is cheaper. She said it was $60 through RCCI. Anyone know?

My husband and son went parasailing at a place right off the pier. It cost $55 per person. I don't remember the name, but it was in a small red building to the left as soon as you walked through the gate at the end of the pier. They had a great time and were in the air (about 400 feet) for about 15 minutes. For $10 extra others could ride that did not want to parasail.

So it's just the next beach down? Would you happen to know how much it cost? I have 28 people (13 adults-rest kids) going to the beach with 1/2 showing interest in parasailing. Just wondering if its cheaper than Key West.

:) :) :)

KelSue

KelSue...happened to see this other post....Hope it helps. It is about 10 feet from PB.

We'll be at PB on 3/31. There are jetskis, banana boat rides, and parasailing right next door at San Francisco (?) Beach. $55 parasailing, $55/half hour jetski, $10 banana boat ride.

Can you tell I've been doing a bit of research? Hope you have a great time!

Norwegian Sun 3/26/2005

Archived