Books about Cruising.

ChrisB123

Have a wonderful cruise! There's nothing like being on the deck and gazing out at the gorgeous Caribbean waters. I love that turquoise color!!! Happy reading, too, and thank you so much <g>.

The problem I'am having with the book is that I had to hide it in my suitcase cause I couldn't put it down.:D

The problem I'am having with the book is that I had to hide it in my suitcase cause I couldn't put it down.:D

I'm just guessing, but you probably KNOW where you've hidden the book <g>. Oh, well, whatever works for you.

I'll be picturing you in a deck chair, possibly sipping a frothy tropical drink, while you're reading. Oh, lucky, lucky you. I want to go, too! I am going through major cruise withdrawal.

BTW, you might enjoy my blog because of all the cruise photos, too. I know I enjoy living vicariously through photos here on Cruise Critic.

Please, please check back with me after your cruise. I can't wait to hear your review of your vacation, too.

Happy Sailing!

Lynn

• 1 month later...
I'm like you...ALWAYS on the hunt for cruise books. I even wrote a cruise romance (romantic comedy) that IS available on Sony...Trouble in Paradise. I love, love, love cruise stories. If you come up with any others, I'd love to have suggestions, too.

Happy Cruising!

Lynn Byer

I just downloaded "Trouble in Paradise" from Amazon for my wife. She loves to read and I'm sure she will enjoy this!

We are looking forward to our first cruise!

Thanks!

I just downloaded "Trouble in Paradise" from Amazon for my wife. She loves to read and I'm sure she will enjoy this!

We are looking forward to our first cruise!

Thanks!

Thank you so much, Jim. I hope Roni enjoys Trouble in Paradise. Have a wonderful cruise! That's really exciting to be anticipating your FIRST cruise. My honeymoon cruise was 28 years ago this coming Sunday, November 13th...on Royal Caribbean's SONG OF AMERICA. Ahhhhh. What wonderful memories!

Lynn

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm like you...ALWAYS on the hunt for cruise books. I even wrote a cruise romance (romantic comedy) that IS available on Sony...Trouble in Paradise. I love, love, love cruise stories. If you come up with any others, I'd love to have suggestions, too.

Happy Cruising!

Lynn Byer

Hello Lynn:

I just downloaded your 3 books from Amazon and can't wait to start reading them! I am sure they are good - too bad they are on my Kindle, I'd ask you to autograph them for me!!! Corkey Carol

Lynn,

Just ordered all 3 of your books for our October cruise!

Hi, Amanda,

Thank you soooooo much. Enjoy your cruise. I see you've been on Liberty of the Seas a few times. That is my FAVORITE ship, and we're hoping to cruise on her again before the end of the year.

Happy Reading,

Lynn

Hello Lynn:

I just downloaded your 3 books from Amazon and can't wait to start reading them! I am sure they are good - too bad they are on my Kindle, I'd ask you to autograph them for me!!! Corkey Carol

Hi, Corkey (Carol),

Thank you!!! I hope you have as much fun reading my cruise stories as I did writing them. Be sure to read Trouble in Paradise before Christmas in Paradise, okay?

Are you cruising soon? If not, do like I do in between cruises...read about cruising and set sail vicariously :)

Lynn

Hi, Corkey (Carol),

Thank you!!! I hope you have as much fun reading my cruise stories as I did writing them. Be sure to read Trouble in Paradise before Christmas in Paradise, okay?

Are you cruising soon? If not, do like I do in between cruises...read about cruising and set sail vicariously :)

Lynn

I am so excited to be in touch with a real author!! thank you for writing those books - I will recommend them to my other cruising friends - I am sure they are good - I have Trouble in Paradise started... the first couple of pages - my next cruise is the Allure - Dec. B2b - and then land trip to Hawaii in Jan - in Feb we will be on the Navigator sailing from New Orleans - so your books will really get me in the mood!! not that I have to be in the mood to cruise - !!heehee!! I will let you know how I like your books - Corkey Carol

I am so excited to be in touch with a real author!! thank you for writing those books - I will recommend them to my other cruising friends - I am sure they are good - I have Trouble in Paradise started... the first couple of pages - my next cruise is the Allure - Dec. B2b - and then land trip to Hawaii in Jan - in Feb we will be on the Navigator sailing from New Orleans - so your books will really get me in the mood!! not that I have to be in the mood to cruise - !!heehee!! I will let you know how I like your books - Corkey Carol

Hi, Corkey Carol (Corkey? Carol?)

Oh, my. Although it doesn't say it in the book, you will realize Christmas in Paradise is obviously based on Allure and reflects my love for that ship :) I have cruised on Oasis twice and Allure once and am sooooooooooooo in love with those ships. They are beyond amazing!!! You are so fortunate to be doing a b2b on Allure. That is the perfect ship for a b2b because of all the activities and the sheer size of the ship. OMG! Allure is just soooooo gorgeous. You will love every minute, I'm sure.

I have been on Navigator several times, too. Yes, it's much smaller than Allure...but it will always have a special place in my heart. It is homey and cozy, in my opinion...AND not too small either. It's a really nice size. I particularly like the hot tub in the gym. That's unique and a nice place to escape to if it's cloudly, cool, rainy outside.

I could go on and on! Cruising is definitely my passion...

Thank you again. Let's stay in touch!

Lynn

Lynn,

I just finished your delightful book on by Kindle. When will the next one be out?

Cindy

Hi, Cindy,

Since you asked...I don't know if you noticed Christmas in Paradise, which just came out. It's a stand alone 100+ page Novella and continues the story of Alicia and Kenneth as well. The setting for seasoned cruisers is Allure, a ship I'm in love with. I did change some facts to make the ship my own....but still <g>.

I want to go on another cruise!!!

Lynn

Hi, Corkey Carol (Corkey? Carol?)

Oh, my. Although it doesn't say it in the book, you will realize Christmas in Paradise is obviously based on Allure and reflects my love for that ship :) I have cruised on Oasis twice and Allure once and am sooooooooooooo in love with those ships. They are beyond amazing!!! You are so fortunate to be doing a b2b on Allure. That is the perfect ship for a b2b because of all the activities and the sheer size of the ship. OMG! Allure is just soooooo gorgeous. You will love every minute, I'm sure.

I have been on Navigator several times, too. Yes, it's much smaller than Allure...but it will always have a special place in my heart. It is homey and cozy, in my opinion...AND not too small either. It's a really nice size. I particularly like the hot tub in the gym. That's unique and a nice place to escape to if it's cloudly, cool, rainy outside.

I could go on and on! Cruising is definitely my passion...

Thank you again. Let's stay in touch!

Lynn

Please join me and my friends on the M&M Clubhouse and the How do we Liven up this board (follow my posting links please) cuz my M&M pals love to read and cruise - they are nice pals to chat with too -

I was in Reno this weekend and started your first book - I love it............!! can't wait to read the other two I downloaded and can't wait for you to write more!!!! I will tell my friends about you! Corkey Carol - can be Corkey can be just Carol can be Both!! ha!ha!

Please join me and my friends on the M&M Clubhouse and the How do we Liven up this board (follow my posting links please) cuz my M&M pals love to read and cruise - they are nice pals to chat with too -

I was in Reno this weekend and started your first book - I love it............!! can't wait to read the other two I downloaded and can't wait for you to write more!!!! I will tell my friends about you! Corkey Carol - can be Corkey can be just Carol can be Both!! ha!ha!

Hi, Carol. I'm going with "Carol." Or Corkey. Darn! I want to call you whatever YOU like the best.

Reno? That sounds like FUN. I live in South Florida, so that is far away... On a positive note, I live very close to Port of Miami and Port Everglades :)

Thank you soooooo much for your kind words about my book. I'm actually excited Christmas in Paradise will tie in with your Allure cruise. I was thinking about that this weeknd.

I posted my first post on your M&M Clubhouse board. I see I have a LOT of messages to read, so I've only read the first and last posts so far.

I'm off to go find "How do we liven up this board." Have a great morning!

Lynn

Lynn-

Just finished "Daisies Never Lie". And I want more! More stories about Emily's new school, and Robert new book.... How soon does Emily have a baby of her own? There's definitely more stories there!

Great book! Not sure if I'm going wait until the cruise to read the others!

Thanks! I'm going to recommend these on my roll call too!

Lynn-

Just finished "Daisies Never Lie". And I want more! More stories about Emily's new school, and Robert new book.... How soon does Emily have a baby of her own? There's definitely more stories there!

I downloaded all of Lynn's books and YES, we want MORE MORE MORE!!

corkey Carol

Lynn-

I am so happy you enjoyed "Daisies Never Lie," Amanda. I'm anxious to hear whether you save the cruise stories for your cruise. As I told Corkey, "Christmas in Paradise" is definitely based on Allure (or Oasis)...at least in my mind. I've cruised on both ships and LOVE them. They are breathtaking!

I finished Trouble in Paradise today - loved it - will start Christmas in Paradise soon -

Loved the characters and of course, the cruise ship surrounding - it wasn't as predictable as I thought it would be - you just didn't know what was going to happen -- could have been good for the characters involved or not good - as it is, for me, there is a cliffhanger... very good - simple yet involved - just sorry I am not on a cruise right NOW!!! thank you for writing this - looking forward to your next two books -- Corkey Carol

I finished Trouble in Paradise today - loved it - will start Christmas in Paradise soon -

Loved the characters and of course, the cruise ship surrounding - it wasn't as predictable as I thought it would be - you just didn't know what was going to happen -- could have been good for the characters involved or not good - as it is, for me, there is a cliffhanger... very good - simple yet involved - just sorry I am not on a cruise right NOW!!! thank you for writing this - looking forward to your next two books -- Corkey Carol

Hi, Corkey,

Thank you! I am soooooo happy you enjoyed Trouble in Paradise!!! Your "cliffhanger" will be dealt with in Christmas in Paradise, I promise :)

Remember, Christmas in Paradise is a Novella (approximately 100 pages).

I am really excited you'll be reading Christmas in Paradise soon since you'll be cruising on Allure. This will be a mini pre-cruise cruise experience. Bon Voyage!

Lynn

Hi, Corkey,

Thank you! I am soooooo happy you enjoyed Trouble in Paradise!!! Your "cliffhanger" will be dealt with in Christmas in Paradise, I promise :)

Remember, Christmas in Paradise is a Novella (approximately 100 pages).

I am really excited you'll be reading Christmas in Paradise soon since you'll be cruising on Allure. This will be a mini pre-cruise cruise experience. Bon Voyage!

Lynn

Most of the time when I like characters and the storyline of one book, I want the series to go on and on and on ........like the Stephanie Plum series - same characters different stories, but it's all about Steph =

Looking foward to the Christmas in Paradise - can't wait to read it....love your style of writing --- Corkey

Most of the time when I like characters and the storyline of one book, I want the series to go on and on and on ........like the Stephanie Plum series - same characters different stories, but it's all about Steph =

Looking foward to the Christmas in Paradise - can't wait to read it....love your style of writing --- Corkey

You've given me something to think about, Corkey. My characters are clamoring for more cruise time, so maybe I should honor their requests?

Archived