Thank You Jason Parsons

I would like to thank Jason Parsons and the entire crew of The Royal Princess. My wife, daughter (Neili), and I took a cruise from Hawaii to Tahiti this past March 25th and had an Awesome cruise.

Our daughter still talks about Jason and I wanted to make sure he receives an honorable mention for his service with Princess.

Keep up the great work Jason!!!

We were so pleased so see several of the same staff onboard the Royal that we got to know on the Pacific the year before. I also agree, this was the best of the best when it came to the staff and crew onboard. We normally find this on the smaller ships of the fleet, it is one reason we love sailing on these size ships.

I am hopping to run into a few of them on the Sapphire in October this year, at least I am keeping my fingers crossed that some may have been transfered to her when they left the Royal. Only one had received their new ship orders before we left, and that was to the Ruby Princess. The rest, we have no idea. When I can remember all of their names two months after the cruise ends for us, they had to be have been great. :)

Troy (or Brentlee)

It was our 22nd with Princess (and lots of cruises on other lines) and I have to agree.

We got pretty close to Roberto, the head waiter, and really hope to see him again. What a great guy! Joel, head chef, was really talented but so unassuming and also a really great guy! Jean-Paul, the Maitre D' also wonderful!

Even most of the bar and drink waiters bent over backwards to be friendly and warm.

There was such a sense of camaraderie that seemed to extend from the staff to the passengers.

It must have started with Captain Jerman or Arturo , who were always out and about and personable. (The longer I think about it the more people I start remembering who made this cruise so special!)

So true Karen, even our room stewart Ronalto made sure we had princess robes waiting for us (a first, usually we have to ask) and a different towel animal each night for our daughter.

We also had the pleasure of being served drinks to us by Jefferson each day with a smile.

We will also be cruising on the Sapphire next May, 2012 and hope we find some of the crew from the Royal.

Archived