Carnival Glory LGBT Roll Call Nov 6 2011

95turbogirl

• 4 weeks later...

We are doing the same cruise. I accidentally booked the Valor at first, which is out of the same port and encompasses the same days. $100 mistake. We are getting married October 29th and this will be our honeymoon. Been on 4 short cruises and this will be our first 7 day. Already book a cabana at Half Moon and trying to figure out what to do for the other stops.

Straight by the way. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Did you book the Cabana through Carnival? My travel agent said we couldn't do that until we were on board? I am so jealous!!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up on this forum. We booked through Carnival. Per the discussion on this forum the cabanas book up quick and you have to wait until you get on the ship to choose your cabana number. Discussion noted that while boarding the excursion desk is open and you can choose your cabana number. There are some really good photo and video reviews of which cabanas offer what in regards to privacy, proximity to restrooms and bars.

We are looking for more people for the St. Thomas stop for Rumbaba Charters. Let me know if you are interested, good reviews on this forum.

Archived