ES pays off!

bachstrad

Early saver paid off for us this afternoon. We're booked 6-28 on the Spirit out of Seattle. We booked the cruise in June of last year and have been diligently checking the price ever since. I thought we had gotten a pretty good price when we booked but we wound up with a $140.00 OBC.

woohoo! So, the price dropped after the final payment was due right? I have been watching my next cruise but it just keeps going up (which i guess is good-means i got a good price) but I am curious to see what happens after final payments are due.

Thanks kelzbelz77!

Ampleiwb, yes this was after final payment. They also gave us the option of upgrading along with the OBC, but we chose to stay where we are since we got what we wanted where we wanted when we booked.

When you all say you check the prices for a drop, do you go in and put all your info in again to see what the price will be? Or do you just look at the price that's posted on the date you're cruising? Also, how do you claim your SBC? Where do you find the form? I'd love to get SBC's if I can't get cash back. I'm sailing on the Destiny on 09/19/2011...

When you all say you check the prices for a drop, do you go in and put all your info in again to see what the price will be? Or do you just look at the price that's posted on the date you're cruising? Also, how do you claim your SBC? Where do you find the form? I'd love to get SBC's if I can't get cash back. I'm sailing on the Destiny on 09/19/2011...

Check prices via fareviewer. Enter the exact number of travelers in your cabin. The price reflected is CRUISE RATE ONLY. Don't factor in gov't fees/taxes/prepaid grats. http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer

If you booked ES and find a lower rate, then you submit this form. If you booked through a TA (not Carnival) then the TA has to complete the form:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

Thanks for starting this thread...I have been checking figuring my Thanksgiving week cruise aboard the Valor would only go up but since booking in early April We have had 2 reductions for $100 ... I know the economy is bad but I thought I got a gr8 deal to start with...Thanks ES!

Early saver paid off for us this afternoon. We're booked 6-28 on the Spirit out of Seattle. We booked the cruise in June of last year and have been diligently checking the price ever since. I thought we had gotten a pretty good price when we booked but we wound up with a $140.00 OBC.

Keep checking. We got $500.00 obc 4 days before sailing

Congrats!!

I had great success my past two cruises with ES but I fear I won't this time around. My cruise has gone up $180 per person within the last week alone.

I booked an aft... and there are only 3 left. I know they will sell out before price drops start happening.

But I'm definitely OK with that. I still got the lowest fare for this one, I'm going to HMC, and I have a nice aft.

Yeah, no complaints here. :)

Archived