Part XLI - Installment Travelogue: Millennium 2/22/04 – Cruising With Teens - St. Thomas (1)

chesterh

Hello Chesterh,

I was on the mercury with you and Ryan. It was a fabulous cruise. I hear you are looking to go on a cruise to Alaska. I am going in September, will let you know what its like.

I have enjoyed reading your wonderful adventures. Keep up the great work.

Annette

Hello Donna,

Of course I remember. I fondly remember having Martinis with all of you. ( I am now a French Kiss Martini addict.) I hope all is well with you. I do think we should have a reunion on another Adult only. I would love to get together again with you.

Annette

Hey Annette, it is great to have you back! It has been far too long -- I left CC for several months about the same time you did (for similar reasons, I suspect).

I do think a reunion cruise is in order. Who better to organize it than Donna? Is the Alaska trip an ‘Adult Escape’ itinerary? Would love to take that voyage, and look forward to your stories and advice. I think Ryan is more than ready to sail again – he had to housesit for the last trip. Kris would love to see Alaska, but with her affinity for animals I think she’d like to sign up for the Galapagos Expedition.

I just went back through the pictures of the Mercury trip -- I’ve previously treated the Internet to images of the NJ Cruisers gang, but I think I found one of you, Annette. This would be in Key West on Halloween, waiting for the tram to take us back to the ship -- isn't that you behind those Foster Grants?

annette.jpg

All the best,

chesterh

Cruise stories, pictures and videos at chesterh.com

Last cruise, aboard the Millennium, E. Caribbean (but who's counting?)

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://chesterh.com/java-sys" width="203" height="21">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=2>

<param name="day" value=22>

<param name="hour" value=16>

</applet>

OK Guys!

I'm game if you are, although we are leaving in two weeks for the Adults Only Bermuda cruise and have just booked on for the Panama Canal over Thanksgiving week (I admit it, we're adicts!). I think we need to find a central place to meet and plan. You guys decide the state, I'll find the Martini Bar for the planning sessions!

Donna

Yes, that's me behind those glasses. I am actually suprised that I made it to the tram after all those bars. Oh, that reminds me I remember seeing Donna and her group in one of those bars.

Yes I would love to see all of you, I am look at next year. I have already taken a couple of weeks vacation and will be taking another two when we go to Alaska in September. I had a bunch of weeks of vacation stored up. (All because poor little me did not take a vacation last year icon_frown.gif, but I am making up for it icon_biggrin.gif)

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry – just archiving… Sounds like the new boards are almost here (again), and that few (if any) of these chapters will make the transition to the new software.

The story will be concluded once the new boards are up and stable.

All the best,

chesterh

Cruise stories, pictures and videos at chesterh.com

Last cruise, aboard Millennium, E. Caribbean (but who's counting?)

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://chesterh.com/java-sys" width="203" height="21">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=2>

<param name="day" value=22>

<param name="hour" value=16>

</applet>

Archived