spinnaker"ish" lounge in epic?

aelittleb

we loved the spinnaker lounge on the star and dawn and the galaxy on the spirit. we are sailing on the epic nov 2012 (i know :( so far away!!!) and it doesnt, or maybe i just cant figure it out, seem to have an equivalent?

i know there will be tons of great things about the ship and we are going to have an amazing cruise but so far im somewhat already disappointed that there no real prominade deck and the possibility of no spinnakerish lounge, both some of my favorite things about my past cruises.

we loved the spinnaker lounge on the star and dawn and the galaxy on the spirit. we are sailing on the epic nov 2012 (i know :( so far away!!!) and it doesnt, or maybe i just cant figure it out, seem to have an equivalent?

i know there will be tons of great things about the ship and we are going to have an amazing cruise but so far im somewhat already disappointed that there no real prominade deck and the possibility of no spinnakerish lounge, both some of my favorite things about my past cruises.

Sadly, no. Nothing like that on the Epic.

:eek: that makes me sad :(

but i know we will still have a great time!!

You will have a great time! We missed all those windows and a real promenade deck, but the entertainment and dining venues are terrific. Have a great cruise!

The closest thing is the Bliss lounge, which is now very similar to the moved Spinnaker on the Star. Some of the game shows you're used to seeing in Spinnaker (Newlywed/Not-So-Newlywed Game, etc.) are held outside in Spice H2O.

Archived