Question about travel with 9 months infant.

aamiee

We are gonna be traveling with 9 months old. Our cruise leaving out of Miami but we gonna be flying to FLL a day before. What would be the best way to transfer? I hope not to bring a carseat. TIA

Well... Don't have an exact personal experience since prefer to use Carnival's transfers but since you are arriving a day prior to the cruise & staying at a hotel, I would look for a shuttle service since *some* of them don't require a car seat due to lack of seatbelts.

I flew into and my ship left out of FLL, but we used Top Shuttle (they also service going to Miami) as they provide car seats in their shuttle.

IMHO -- their "toddler car seat" was really outdated and terrible. They accidentally brought their infant car seat for one of our other trips and that was actually a more up-to-date Graco seat that was waaay better than the toddler seat.

Anyway, that's an option if you like -- but I can testify that their car seats are likely expired and not very functional. Fortunately, for us, it was a very short 5 minute car ride.

Archived