If you have Kids and you are going on a cruise come here!!!!!

15boy

Whoa, I'm a little creeped out by such a direct question about whether or not my children will be traveling with me, and that I should notify anyone and everyone who reads these boards about that......

The kids will meet up soon enough, on board, when they can see tha tthe person they're speaking to is actually a 15 year old boy or girl, not some 40-year old.

Scold me for being paranoid, go ahead. But I'd rather my children didn't "meet" someone on line who will be able to track them down on board. perhaps I'll change my mind as the cruise gets closer, but right now, this whole thread is raising the red flag for me.

I agree, it would be different if they were making a tally for us all to view or something. What is the purpose of this? I would love to know of other kids on our cruise....but where is the tallied sheet?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

DH and I are taking our 20 month old DD on the Carnival Conquest 1/1/06. This is our second time on the Conquest and DD first time cruising. We are nervous but, very excited!

INSPIRATION--- Dec 4th Our 9 year lod grandson is going From London Ohio!! Yeaaaa. His mom & dad are going to but we thought we would same him from them. So he will be staying with us. We are much more fun then his MOM & DAD!!!!!!!!! Any other kids on this ship?? Panda

Archived