Aft wrap open side balcony partitions..Magic..Conquest?? HELP!

tasmith09

I am really hoping for an aft wrap for cruise #3 Sep 2012, but we are traveling with family that would like to open the partition and share a balcony with us. They want a side room, not an aft-facing room.

I was really set on the Magic deck 6 aft wrap with the long side balcony next to it, but have now been told that the partition does not open so we cannot share a balcony with our family. Does anyone have experience with these rooms on this class that knows otherwise? I was thinking I saw a picture of the partition open on the Dream, but now I'm not sure...

We are now looking at the Conquest deck 6 aft wrap and long side balcony next to it, does anyone know if you can open that partition?

Can you open the aft wrap and side balcony partition on any of the ships??

I am really sorry if my question doesn't make sense, but we have the money and want to book far enough in advance to be able to have our choice of cabins, and now I'm not sure what cruise to book! Help please!!!

The wraps do not have balconies that connect nor do the cabins immediately forward of them. You might consider the extended aft balconies. As an example, on the Dream 7463's balcony connects to 7465. That would give you additional space and those balconies are larger than standard... 60 sq ft v. 35 sq ft.

On the Conquest the aft wraps do connect with the cabin immediately forward of them. On the upper deck 6483's balcony connects with 6481's as an example.

:)

Thank you for the information! That is exactly what I needed to know. I think we'll end up going with the Conquest labor day week. That will be a huge balcony if we can open the partition inbetween 6450 and 6452! Thanks again for the help!

Archived