Has anybody used Jax Cruise Park and Ride?

missdebi

We are thinking of using them on our next cruise. It would save us $50 but it is not worth it if they are not reputable. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have not seen any reviews of this park and ride service yet. It is associated with a local limo service, but even that doesn't guarantee it is a good deal.

As with most park and ride lots, you may have to wait for a van to/from the port, but the waits at Jaxport are not usually that long.

Check the Jacksonville Info Only Thread in the Fl Departures forum for more possible alternatives. I just updated some of the info today.

jw

They have some reviews actually on their site.. I really need to get over there sometime soon and check it out, see how it looks. But the reviews all seem good and I don't mind waiting for transport as long as I don't have to walk miles in the heat!

We are thinking of using them on our next cruise. It would save us $50 but it is not worth it if they are not reputable. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

I just booked them for a cruise leaving on June 20th. I called them and they seem legit, but I'll know when I get there I guess. If it looks too disreputable, I guess all I'm out is $25 and I can switch to the cruiseport parking lot. If I end up parking there, I'll post a review.

chris

I just booked them for a cruise leaving on June 20th. I called them and they seem legit, but I'll know when I get there I guess. If it looks too disreputable, I guess all I'm out is $25 and I can switch to the cruiseport parking lot. If I end up parking there, I'll post a review.

chris

Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

These message boards are a valuable tool when cruising I use them to help in my selections of everything from my cabin, excursions, hotels and other relative items. Word of mouth is a powerful tool in the success of a business and since your facility is so new we have not heard any reviews yet, I do not like to go blindly into a situation and try to be as informed as possible I was not insinuating that there were ANY problems with your company only asking about it. I was going to call you direct when it was a little closer to our sail date and we decided on how many cars we were driving! I look forward to being able to book a reservation with you.

• 2 weeks later...

We used this lot on our cruise that departed June 16th. The charge at the time was $5 per day- much better than the 15 per day at the terminal. There service was excellent! The drivers were very helpful in loading all of our luggage and my handicapped parents, who both required special assistance in loading the van. One of the guys even picked up my mother to help her down out of the van. The lot was very secure- fenced and locked and mostly shaded! Even though we were the last ones off the ship, there was a van sitting outside waiting for us and the really nice lady radioed the driver to make sure we were ok. I was very impressed with the drivers, the lot attendant, and the lot itself! Even at $10 a day this is a great deal.

We used this lot on our cruise that departed June 16th. The charge at the time was $5 per day- much better than the 15 per day at the terminal. There service was excellent! The drivers were very helpful in loading all of our luggage and my handicapped parents, who both required special assistance in loading the van. One of the guys even picked up my mother to help her down out of the van. The lot was very secure- fenced and locked and mostly shaded! Even though we were the last ones off the ship, there was a van sitting outside waiting for us and the really nice lady radioed the driver to make sure we were ok. I was very impressed with the drivers, the lot attendant, and the lot itself! Even at $10 a day this is a great deal.

Thanks for your review ~I better hurry and reserve my spot, with this kind of recommendation they are going to book up!

It looks like now it's not even $10 a day ..it's only thr $10 for the transportation?

I would actually be more happier with the rate being $5 a day ..with the parking being free and only the fee for the trasnport, it seems a bit sketchy?

I booked with them yesterday. Right now, they are offering free parking. All I had to pay is $10 for roundtrip shuttle (for 2). Has anyone parked there yet? Thanks!

Please post a review of this parking facility when you return. I am booked with them for Sept. I was on the Carnival board and not much posted there. Someone directed me to these boards and I feel better now with some independent reveiws and the owner posting. Thanks

chris

Please post a review of this parking facility when you return. I am booked with them for Sept. I was on the Carnival board and not much posted there. Someone directed me to these boards and I feel better now with some independent reveiws and the owner posting. Thanks

We are looking for a town car to provide transport from the airport to the cruise port and back to the airport after the cruise. Does anyone here have a company they have used before and would recommend?

I just returned today from 5 days on the Fascination. I want to put everyone's mind at ease. This was the absolute BEST parking and shuttle experience I have ever had! They were super quick, friendly and professional. Absolutely no wait coming or going and the lot is safe! I got the free parking and $10 shuttle special booking online but would gladly have paid more. I would not hesitate at all to book with them again or to recommend them to someone else.

I just returned today from 5 days on the Fascination. I want to put everyone's mind at ease. This was the absolute BEST parking and shuttle experience I have ever had! They were super quick, friendly and professional. Absolutely no wait coming or going and the lot is safe! I got the free parking and $10 shuttle special booking online but would gladly have paid more. I would not hesitate at all to book with them again or to recommend them to someone else.

Thanks for the review. Hope you had a great cruise.

Thanks~

Thank you!! Feel so much better booking now :D

You're welcome. We arrived at the parking lot and honestly the pics do not do it justice. It is a very nice lot with a nice building. We parked the car and immediately they took our luggage out of the trunk and loaded them in the shuttle. We got on the shuttle and went straight to the port. From the car to the shuttle took about 2 minutes! They don't wait for the shuttle to fill up, if you are there, they put you on the shuttle and immediately take you to the ship. Upon debarkation they were waiting at the terminal. As soon as we walked over to the shuttle, they put our luggage in the shuttle and took us straight to our car. Again, no wait at all. The shuttles are very nice and clean as well. There was only one other family on the shuttle each time...

Archived