Music Group Question

hsb5956

I had seen on UTube back a while ago a music group a guy on electric guitar and a gale singer they were from the UK the video was from 2009 and another was from 2010 on Windstar unclear which ship might be the bigger of the ships Wind Surf one highlighted a variety of music they perform the other was from Evita the musical Don't Cry For Me Argentina. As I may recall the guys name might be Craig Willoughby might have the name spelled wrong.

What is the groups name?

Are they still a booked act on Windstar?

What is the groups name?

Rain, otherwise known as Craig and Nicola, a husband and wife duo, from England.

Their YouTube channel is here.

In recent years they have alternated with Callan and Joyce, husband and wife duo from the US, as seen

I think Callen and Joyce are onboard Wind Surf at the moment; perhaps someone who has recently returned can confirm.

Mands

• 1 month later...

The group is called "Rain", and consists of Craig and Nicola. My understanding is that they are currently booked on the Wind Surf, and I am hoping to see them on the upcoming September 10 cruise out of Venice.

Callen and Joyce have been on the Wind Surf several times, most recently for a 4-month stint starting February 6.

Archived