Can't get My Time Dining!!

Pardon my ignorance, but since when does RCCL offer My Time Dining? Booked on Navigator T/A and no sign of MTD.........

for a couple of years. You have to pre pay your gatuaties and then you can book a table to suit your requirements My wife and I have done this a number of times as we like a table for two.

Hi Laura! I haven't "chatted" with you in a while! But, I am looking forward to meeting you on the cruise very soon now! :D You are going to be fine with your dining! Maybe after you and I "hook up" on embarkation day, we can go to the dining room and just see for ourselves if they have assigned you a LARGE table. If they have not, we can then go to the Maitre D and request a change for you. And, if at that time you CAN get switched to "MTD", my mother-in-law and I will be delighted to dine with you throughout the cruise! We have done MTD before and they always ASK us when we show up at the dining room, if we would like to be seated at a large table with others, or by ourselves, and we always ask to dine with others, and have always been accommodated. We love to meet new people every night! So, if you do decide to switch to MTD once we board, the three of us can request a large table every night! It will be an adventure! ;) I should point out though that my mother-in-law and I won't be dining on the ship at all on our St. Petersburg day. We are taking a long tour that day and will reboard the ship at about 10p.m. I look forward to meeting you at 3pm on embarkation day in the Viking Crown Lounge! And, if there is a private function going on in there that keeps us out...just go to the Schooner Bar and look for me there! :) See you soon!

Hi Bonnie

So sorry for late reply, work has been crazy so i've not been online much. Thank you so much for your reply, i would really appreciate any support with the dining thing, it's the only thing that is making me nervous at the moment. i don't mind at breakfast and lunch but i really don't want to end up eating by myself at dinner.

i'm generally more excited than nervous though ;)!

i will see you in just over a week in Viking Crown Lounge or Schooner Bar!! :D

Pardon my ignorance, but since when does RCCL offer My Time Dining? Booked on Navigator T/A and no sign of MTD.........

They have been offering MTD on all of the ships in their fleet for at least two years now. If MTD isn't showing, I would call RCI and ask about it. If they have closed it for new online bookings,and the waitlist is currently closed, you can usually sign up for it as soon as you board the ship.

Hi Bonnie

So sorry for late reply, work has been crazy so i've not been online much. Thank you so much for your reply, i would really appreciate any support with the dining thing, it's the only thing that is making me nervous at the moment. i don't mind at breakfast and lunch but i really don't want to end up eating by myself at dinner.

i'm generally more excited than nervous though ;)!

i will see you in just over a week in Viking Crown Lounge or Schooner Bar!! :D

Don't be nervous Laura! If we have to, we can just all eat in the Windjammer together for dinner! :D I promise I won't let them throw you to the wolves! ;)

Archived