Tell me about Camp Carnival on the FANTASY

LindaJean

My family, including our 2 year old (who will have his 3rd birthday on the cruise) grandson, will be cruising on the 10/28/2011 sailing of the FANTASY. Anyone had any recent experiences with Camp Carnival on the FANTASY? Times, activities, things to know...thanks in advance.

The Fantasy was my DS's first cruise. He was 5 and had a blast! They played games, did crafts, etc. There are lots of toys to play with and they have movies, etc. to watch. He would beg me to go there and then didn't want to leave when it was time! He even ate with them most nights (we have a family dinner every night, so we thought this was his vacation and it was okay).

He has since been on the Liberty and the Legend in the 6-8 year old group. He liked the Liberty and really enjoyed the Legend. He will go back on the Fantasy next month and is already making plans!

Everytime, he has come home with a backpack, decorated t-shirt, lots of precious artwork, etc.

I'll try to remember to get a schedule for the young group and bring it home and scan it for you!

Archived