Navigator in February 2012

I'm very excited we're in the process of planning our winter vacation and I was sure it was going to be an all inclusive as my boyfriend said our cruise this last winter wasn't his favorite...well he's since said that he actually wants to do another cruise but that it has to be a balcony room...umm ok. So right now it looks like Navigator is going to fit the bill very nicely for us!

Now here's my question...right now its pricing out around $1500...its a 6 nighter...is that a decent price? I think its a E1 Catagory...seeing as I've only been on 2 cruises and both were interiors (deck 2 majesty, deck 3 monarch) I'm not really sure on if thats a decent price. Any insight would be great!

Thanks

Travelgrl

I'm very excited we're in the process of planning our winter vacation and I was sure it was going to be an all inclusive as my boyfriend said our cruise this last winter wasn't his favorite...well he's since said that he actually wants to do another cruise but that it has to be a balcony room...umm ok. So right now it looks like Navigator is going to fit the bill very nicely for us!

Now here's my question...right now its pricing out around $1500...its a 6 nighter...is that a decent price? I think its a E1 Catagory...seeing as I've only been on 2 cruises and both were interiors (deck 2 majesty, deck 3 monarch) I'm not really sure on if thats a decent price. Any insight would be great!

Thanks

Travelgrl

Well, just so happens my husband and I are looking at the same cruise. I priced out an E2 for $1495 and change. I do believe an E1 is not that much more.

I think it's a good price, but I usually don't get a chance to cruise in the winter. I have been teaching for the past couple of years and this is the first year I am not teaching and will be able to do a winter cruise. So, with that said, if there are any more experienced winter cruisers out there, maybe they can help both of us out.

Archived