MTD Reservations question

We have just changed from the early seating to MTD. I went in to our reservation to book times for MTD. Every time between 6PM and 8:30 PM is booked.

Is this because they are the most popular times and they hold some for on board reservations?

Could this mean that we will have trouble eating nightly around 7PM?

I am worried I made a mistake changing from a set seating to MTD - wondering if I should see if it is too late to switch back or if it will be okay once we get on board?

I know many people like the MTD because they can go at any time but we do have nightly shows booked and my purpose in MTD was to just get an extra 45min - 1 1/2 hours of time to get ready for dinner at the end of the day (with 4 kids!)

Thanks!

You don't need reservations for MTD. From what I understand, there are two lines, one for people with MTD reservations and one for people without MTD reservations. Most have said the wait for people without reservations is usually 5-10 minutes at most. So don't worry. You will be fine.

Archived