EPIC Bathrooms

Can anyone chime in...good OR bad, about how they liked the new bathroom set up in the cabins on the EPIC?

I am traveling with FRIENDS, not husband/family, and just am really unsure how we will like the set up.

Really? What happens when you're showering, drying off in the little space "behind the curtain" and someone knocks on the door, or someone wants to leave?

It would be great to hear from someone who was in those cabins and NOT traveling with family.

I was SOOO close to booking, but thank goodness for youtube, I would not have known.

THANK YOU very much in advance for your thoughts on this floorplan set up.

There are about 50 threads on Cruise Critic addressing the Epic bathrooms.

We loved them. With 4 family members in the room we could multi-task without someone getting locked out of the bathroom. For example, someone could brush their teeth while another one was showering and a third was using the toilet. It was great.

If you're not as comfortable peeing behind a frosted glass door with your friend in the room, then maybe this isn't for you.

As for someone walking in on you... think about this logically. If you use the do not disturb sign on the door (the wheel with 4 settings) a cabin steward will not even knock let alone walk in. You can dry in the shower and reach out to get a robe. You don't have to be naked in the room (but can if you want).

I think the bigger issue for non-family is the fact that the beds only separate about 5 inches from each other due to the shape of the room. If you're not ok sleeping 5 inches from your friend this won't be as comfortable for you.

Archived