Standard balcony on the Legend

BusyFLmom

We have side by side non adjoining balcony rooms on the Upper deck. Can someone tell me what the balconies are like? Im just wondering how private they are:confused: Im hoping we can visit with our family in the next room on the balcony.

I'm pretty sure that the room steward can lift the divider, but im not sure if that is only on adjoining rooms.

hopefully someone here can better attest to it, but i think that they all can be undivided.

I'm pretty sure that the room steward can lift the divider, but im not sure if that is only on adjoining rooms.

hopefully someone here can better attest to it, but i think that they all can be undivided.

Oh this is what Im hoping for :)

As soon as you board the ship, head straight for Guest Services and ask to have the balcony divider between your cabins opened up. This will enable you to have an extra-large balcony, as well as a way to "visit" your family members next door. They only have like 35 balcony divider clips, so if you get to guest services late, there is a possibility that you will not be able to have the divider opened. And no, the Cabin Stewards cannot do that for you anymore - only the Maintenance guys.

on this class of ship the cabin steward is not the one who opens dividers.

One person from each cabin must present themselves to the pursers desk. This line gets long as people who are boardng head directly here.

There is only a limited amount of dividers to be opened.

Once opened they stay that way the entire week. One person will give up their view as the divider is attached to the railing.

A standard balcony is narrow.-only two chairs and a small table.

As soon as you board the ship, head straight for Guest Services and ask to have the balcony divider between your cabins opened up. This will enable you to have an extra-large balcony, as well as a way to "visit" your family members next door. They only have like 35 balcony divider clips, so if you get to guest services late, there is a possibility that you will not be able to have the divider opened. And no, the Cabin Stewards cannot do that for you anymore - only the Maintenance guys.

That's wonderful!!! Thank you

Archived