Questions About Carnival Fascination

mousey

I read somewhere on the board that people were getting cabana numbers? Are there cabanas on the Fascintion? If so, how do you get one? Are they expensive? Any information about the Fascination will be greatly appreciated!:D We are sailing on her the lst week of August.

The Cabanas are on Half Moon Cay you can reserve them online but you picked the number that you want when you are onboard, not sure how much but I think they are in the $200.00 range. I am sure the experts will chime in!

I rented one for my cruise in 2 1/2 weeks. It is on half moon cay. I paid 199 for mine but last time I looked they were up to 229 for up to 4 people. You can book them online via carnival excursions or by calling carnival. Good luck and do it soon as then tend to go pretty fast.

I read somewhere on the board that people were getting cabana numbers? Are there cabanas on the Fascintion? If so, how do you get one? Are they expensive? Any information about the Fascination will be greatly appreciated!:D We are sailing on her the lst week of August.

We just sailed on this ship, what kind of stuff do you need to know. I wrote a review here last week, if that will help. I will try and answer what I can for you, this was my first cruise and it was great.

Archived