Kusdasi (and Turkey, in general) Tour Guide

Hi,

Apparently you had a nice time in Ephesus. This summer I will be visiting Ephesus with a cruise ship. I have pretty much time in Kusadasi. I need your suggestion. I have not been to Ephesus before and I would like to have a good time. I love history and antiquity. Could you please recommend me which places are must-see ?

On the 'must see' list: Ephesus, including the Terrace Houses; a long, wandering stroll through Kusadasi.

On the should see list: The House of the Virgin Mary (whether you are a Christian or not, it is on a beautiful site and certainly on most people's list); the Temple of Artemis (aka The Artemision); Basilica of St. John; Isa Bey Mosque (built from the stones of the Temple of Artemis)

To see more, visit: http://www.*************/info/top_places_to_visit_in_kusadasi.htm

We used Ekol in Ephesus last Sept and our guide Ali was wonderful.... Ekol never asked for money up front....

Correction... We are using Ekol again and they now ask for a small deposit at time of reservation. Remember they are making a licensed guide and car with driver available to meet you at the port... So asking you to put a small deposit up front seems reasonable to me...... They must have had trouble with people booking and then standing them up...

Looking forward to seeing Ali again in Turkey next month!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Does anyone have any information on a tour guide or tour for Jewish Kusadasi?

We have been to Kusadasi twice and used Ekol tours both times. We were very satisfied with their service and the ability of their guides to customize their tours to meet the physical needs and limitations of our group.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have been to Kusadasi twice and used Ekol tours both times. We were very satisfied with their service and the ability of their guides to customize their tours to meet the physical needs and limitations of our group.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You do realize the last post was 4 years ago......

• 2 weeks later...