Foreward Bar/Observation Lounge

buckirj1

I can't keep up with all the recent and not-so-recent NCL changes/upgrades:p

Do the Gem and Jewel still have forward facing bar/observation lounges like Spinnakers?

I believe Spinnakers was removed (or maybe just moved) from the Star and Spirit, but I'm unsure of the rest of the fleet.

Yeah, I know I goofed on the spelling in the thread title. Was thinking Fore vs. Aft. CC edit feature won't let me fix it.

When I was on the Sun in 2009 it had a wonderful forward observation lounge. I think it's still there after the last drydock. Love the NCL Sun!!!

The Sun is a ship I'd definitely like to take someday. I like the transatlantic itineraries, and every once in awhile does more of a Scandinavia itinerary than a Baltic one. I'd be up for that, but a few life events would have to happen before I could leave home for two weeks at a time...and I'm not in any hurry for those life events to happen.

I think she has by far he best hull art in the NCL fleet (and I'm not particularly a fan of hull art).

Archived