Waitlisted on Coral Sept 24 Panama? Then today might be YOUR lucky day!

remydiva

If you are booked on the full Panama canal transit in Sept from Vancouver-SF-FLL and were waitlisted for a mini suite, then today might have been YOUR lucky day! :eek:

I cancelled my mini suite (C231) today after getting my reminder email from Princess that full payment date was quickly approaching and, believe it or not, I am cruised out right now so my loss is someone's gain.

I originally booked the PC trip in Feb but since then we've taken advantage of 2 last minute cruise deals and did a 16 day TA/Northern Europe and a 7 day Alaska all within 2 months so time to give the suitcases a rest :)

Was that lucky email sent to YOU? If so, then ENJOY and have a wine for me!

If you are booked on the full Panama canal transit in Sept from Vancouver-SF-FLL and were waitlisted for a mini suite, then today might have been YOUR lucky day! :eek:

I cancelled my mini suite (C231) today after getting my reminder email from Princess that full payment date was quickly approaching and, believe it or not, I am cruised out right now so my loss is someone's gain.

I originally booked the PC trip in Feb but since then we've taken advantage of 2 last minute cruise deals and did a 16 day TA/Northern Europe and a 7 day Alaska all within 2 months so time to give the suitcases a rest :)

Was that lucky email sent to YOU? If so, then ENJOY and have a wine for me!

We are booked on this one but unfortunately only for the Vancouver to San Francisco part of the trip. We are saving the full transit for Mach 2012

Archived