New Years Cruise

sweetlouise

We are thinking of doing a 3 night/4 day New Years cruise 12/30 - 1/2. Does Carnival do anything fun like fireworks off the ship to ring in the new year? We love Carnival and thought this would be fun since we have a really boring neighborhood and no one ever does anything fun LOL.

We are thinking of doing a 3 night/4 day New Years cruise 12/30 - 1/2. Does Carnival do anything fun like fireworks off the ship to ring in the new year? We love Carnival and thought this would be fun since we have a really boring neighborhood and no one ever does anything fun LOL.

No fireworks...but big deck party, balloon drop, champagne...lots of fun!!!!

If youre thinking about the Paradise (you're from Socal?), I've been on the Paradise twice for NYE and its almost becoming a tradition.

And..instant designated driver

If youre thinking about the Paradise (you're from Socal?), I've been on the Paradise twice for NYE and its almost becoming a tradition.

Yep, southern california !! I wasn't sure of the ship since my husband was initiating this cruise. I just told him I'd ask on cruise critic :-). This is leaving out of Long Beach, right ???

Love the designated driver part :-) hahaha

Also, with a short cruise like this do they have a formal night ???

I have sailed on carnival for New Years and it was awesome, one of the biggest parties I have ever been too. Shoulder to Shoulder people of all ages on the LIdo deck, ringing in the New year. In shorts off all things. AWESOME

Archived