Our Liberty cruise via Miami, FL(with pics) 5/27-6/4/11

ree1009

Ree, EXCELLENT job on your great photo review! You got some really amazing photo shots! I read every word. It makes me itch to do one, too! :) HAHA- might be hard though since I can't even figure out how to upload one, blasted photo on here! LOL!

THANKS!

Can't wait for more - I'm going on the Liberty in November and am also booked at the Spring Hill Suites in Miami - am hoping I can pick up some wine and soda the night before my cruise while at the Spring Hill Suites.

Hi there we stay at the Springill in January before our cruise....and will be staying this coming January as well.... they will actually shuttle you for free to a liquor store and grocery store.:o

We are doing this cruise in October! Thanks for the review! I have already book the Puerto Rico Favorites excursion. I was happy to read about it. We are ok with just hitting the highlights. Really hope we have A/C or DH will not be happy. Wanted to see the rain forest and the forts but were afraid to do it on our own because I read that traffic out there could be bad. We have a ten yr old with us. Were there places to potty? Also, do you remember if you could go swimming as soon as your boarded the ship? Thanks again for the review!!

I have kidney problems and had no restroom issues. There is a restroom at the fort and they drop you at the visitors station at the rain forest first thing. Just make sure you make him/her got before you leave the fort because it is about a 45 min ride to the rainforest. And yes, there can be lots of traffic. The swimming pool was not open when we first got on the ship.

Ree, EXCELLENT job on your great photo review! You got some really amazing photo shots! I read every word. It makes me itch to do one, too! :) HAHA- might be hard though since I can't even figure out how to upload one, blasted photo on here! LOL!

THANKS!

Thank you! These are only a hand full of the almost 1000 pics we took. I used photobucked. You have to load your pics to their site. Then you copy the IMG code click on the insert link on here (kinda looks like a globe with a paperclip) and paste the link. I had to play around with it a little to get more than one photo to work. I had to insert a space between photos. Hope that helps and hope your having a wonderful trip!

Loving the review, but none of the pictures are showing any longer...something about bandwith exceeded, upgrade to pro?

Whatever the issue, look forward to getting that resolved, and I appreciate the time you've spent on the review!

Thanks!

I can see the photos. hopefully it was just a glitch. If you still cant see them let me know and I will post a link. Thanks for reading!

You are probably seeing them because they are still cached on your computer, or photo bucket only puts limits on anonymous views and not ones bybthe owner.

The review is great, but no pics here either.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived