Best Beach For Young Couples

flcruiser4

I am going to Cozumel in September with 2 other couples. We are all in our twenties with no children. We like to relax, drink, and maybe swim but no beach sports or toys needed. Last year my husband and I went alone and booked the Playa Mia excursion on the ship. We booked the package with the open bar, but no food. We are not looking for food this time either since we know where we will be having lunch already.

So the question is- what's the best beach for us to take a taxi to? We wouldn't mind going back to Playa Mia but just wondering if there's anything better out there. I've heard Nachi is nice but how much is the non-refundable booking deposit? I'm worried about that because no one knows how the weather will be in early September and I do not want to lose too much money. I do not go to beaches when it's raining/overcast.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We prefer a place to has a package with an open bar.

Archived