kids menus

gizmo13

I dont have a copy , but its always the usaul fare even at the pay dining..

hotdaogs , chicken tenders, hamburger , pasta , ( I always order some onion rings ) Oh and P B & J ;)

edit : cant forget the french fries

I have a child who is a picky eater and he was happy with the choices. We were on the Jade and the Jewel, and the menus had all the popular kid items, like burgers, hot dogs, pizza, pasta, grilled cheese, chicken nuggets, salads.

The only veg my child would eat are raw carrots cut up in small pieces, and they brought him that every night.

Beverages for kids are juices, milk, and chocolate milk.

Desserts are ice creams, frozen yogurt, sherbert, fruit.

I'm trying to attach a Jade kid's menu from last summer. Hope it works.

jadekidmenu.pdf

I was on the spirit last month and my kids enjoyed eating in the main dining room. They would usually get the kids fruit cocktail for an appetizer and then were able to order off the adult menu, feeling very grown up. The chicken breast with mashed potatoes, steak, or tortellini dishes that were available every day were very kid friendly. The bread basket was also very popular with them. The ice cream with butterscotch (sp) sauce was also a big hit--so you may not need to use the kid menu all the time. Have fun!

We leave in 3 weeks on the Jewel, and I have been encouraging my kids to try anything they want off the adult menu, except anything shellfish for DS6 (he's allergic and the ship has this info already). My boys are 4 and 6. DS6's favorite food in the world is steak, and he said he plans to order ir every single night for dinner...and I'm sure he will! But then he found out they also have tortellini! I keep encouraging them that they can try anything they want on the cruise, and then I will know what other foods I can cook for them at home. I might be in over my head...watch them start asking for souffles! ;)

DS4 asked me a few weeks ago if he can order off the adult menu, and I said sure he can! He was excited about the tortellini, but said he wants it plain! :)

5 years ago on the Spirit, I had the waiter bring fries and onion rings to the table every night...good to know I can still do that! ;)

Archived