Playa Mia Beach Break ????

lovesblueH2O

I was wondering if anyone has been to this in Cozumel ??? My husband & I have booked an excursion to this & my BIGGEST question is ... does it have a pool ?

On the 2 choices you can choose from it says....Grand and then Deluxe ? What is the difference? Is is a clean beach/resort? :confused: Or does anyone know where we can go WITH a pool ? :p

My DH and I went on this excursion last year, I'm not sure what the deluxe or grande means we only had one choice, but it was nice, there was a pool which was nice because you can only handle so much saltwater. there was a trampoline in the water and several water toys to rent, lots of lawn chairs, free alcohol all day, and plenty of shopping, overall it was pretty relaxing. also the beach was really clean. There are several stations set up for massages by the beach for really cheap prices. hope this helps.

Thanks sooo much! :D I finally have an answer!!! Is the pool a pretty good size? Just curious? :rolleyes: I am constantly around people and would just like a place with not too many kids running around...how is it for that? We have 4 children at home and would like at least a little bit of a break for 8 days... :o

When we were there in Sept. there was not alot of people in the pool, its not a large pool, but very nice, I only seen two people in the pool the entire time, also they have a menu to order from while your at the pool, and the prices are great,the mexican food is super, lots of food for the price too, the pool is a good size. plenty of room.

spacer.gifCZM43B.jpgEnjoy a fun-filled worry free day at Cozumel’s finest beach club.

On this relaxing excursion you will:

• Board an air-conditioned bus at the pier for a short ride to Playa Mia Grand Beach Park.
  • Enjoy the white sand beach, turquoise waters, a fresh water pool, beach chairs, umbrellas, hammocks and ping pong tables.
  • Be served your favorite soft drink or cocktail from the domestic open bar and enjoy the buffet, plus there are three restaurants at an additional cost.
  • Try the kayaks, hobiecats, pedal boats, water trampolines, and the incredible “water iceberg” all included in the price.

Note: A beach towel, sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended. Rough sea conditions may deter the use of some water apparatus.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived