Shops in OSJ - clothing / beach tote

cheaptravel

I will be in OSJ for a day and 1/2 and plan to stay in that area, not hit any malls in Condado, etc. Are there a few shops in OSJ where I might find a long beach dress (casual and resort-like to wear on cruise ship) and a beach bag that maybe even say "Puerto Rico" or something locale on it ? It's just a nice memento to get these items while there. Any help would be appreciated !

I've never been but I was speaking with a co-worker who spent a week in San Juan last year. He said the OSJ is great but tends to be kind of pricey even for tourist items. He said that right outside the "walls" of OSJ there are tons of tourist shops with better prices and lots of neat items. I doubt you will have a problem finding a cute tote bag or a beach dress.

We are also going into San Juan a day early for our cruise but sadly won't have the time to explore OSJ. You will have to come back and review your time and your shopping trip!

I've never been but I was speaking with a co-worker who spent a week in San Juan last year. He said the OSJ is great but tends to be kind of pricey even for tourist items. He said that right outside the "walls" of OSJ there are tons of tourist shops with better prices and lots of neat items. I doubt you will have a problem finding a cute tote bag or a beach dress.

We are also going into San Juan a day early for our cruise but sadly won't have the time to explore OSJ. You will have to come back and review your time and your shopping trip!

I certainly will ~ and thanks for the tip !

Archived