Montego-Hilton Rose Hall?

Karried

I noticed that JFAD only allows Day Passes for this resort if you are a RCCL passenger and are arriving in Falmouth. I'm wondering if Hilton is taking personal reservations from cruise passengers on Carnival Magic arriving in Montego Bay. I sent an email, haven't heard back yet but the water slides sound wonderful for our friend's younger children. Any experience with this? Thank you in advance for your help! :D

I don't know about booking directly for jfad, but when I called Hilton Rose Hall they told me that we could just show up and be able to purchase the day pass at the resort. This is what we plan to do...it will be easy to get transportation from pier ( I would imagine easy from MB also) and then back to port. I also like the idea of not having to pre-pay for the excursion in case we change our mind or if there is bad weather.

So funny...I called about 30 minutes ago (before finding this post) and they told me that they couldn't accomodate me when we were there on the Magic.

Doesn't make much sense...who exactly did you call? I have called the Hilton Rose Hall a couple of times with questions. Are you sure you called the Hilton Rose Hall Resort? There is more than one Rose Hall Resort. I have also read more than one review who went the direct route with the Hilton with no problem. Here is an example of one review.....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1397500

Archived