Everglades Tour after Cruise - Or Something

DragonMouse

I know somebody somewhere on the boards mentioned an "Everglades Tour" that could be done "post cruise".

We don't fly out till about 6:30. I really don't want to be sitting at the airport all those hours. :(

We won't have a car so...we'll have our bags still. Is there anything we can do? :rolleyes:

I sent them an email but I haven't seen anything back yet. I'm "hoping" we can get a tour for a reasonable rate.

On-line they had "packages" for 10 or more...uhhh...there's only 3 of us...I don't see myself paying $800-900 for a short tour in Ft Lauderdale. Maybe $60-80 a person I can be good with.

I sent them an email but I haven't seen anything back yet. I'm "hoping" we can get a tour for a reasonable rate.

On-line they had "packages" for 10 or more...uhhh...there's only 3 of us...I don't see myself paying $800-900 for a short tour in Ft Lauderdale. Maybe $60-80 a person I can be good with.

Just a heads up that you don't want to go anywhere near the Everglads from April through October. The mosquitos are so big and thick that it is called mosquito season.

We just came back from our Oasis of the Seas cruise and we had the same problem. Evan from The Guest Planners helped us out with the transfers on both days, the tour on the day of departure from Ft Lauderdale and with the online check-in for our departure. I don't know how much he would charge you since we had a group of 28. Evan, more than likely will take care of your luggage. His motto is to treat every guest as family and he does a great job at that.

Have fun!

Archived