just got back

sweetcincy

;)well, i just wanted to let all cruisers know, that my husband and i took carnivals 5 hour best of bermuda tour 2nd day. we got to bermuda at 4pm first day and took bus to horseshoe bay. that was good, we bought our four tokens for a round trip. we totally enjoyed the beautiful beach. brought our carnival beach towel & some couples on boat saw our towel and came over and asked if they could sit by us, and we could watch each others things. this was perfect as we have talked with these couples on the boat. therefore, knowing them a bit. it was great. but, going back to ship, buses were super crowded and filled up super fast at the end of the day.:( my husband and i then crossed the street had a drink, and got a cab back to the ship.:) this was fine. but, were out the cost of the 2 tokens. oh well. but, the next day, i really encourage all to take the longest tour of bermuda that you can. i believe the tour itself was $99 per person. but, they drove you all over this island and talked the whole time. i, myself will not probably go back to bermuda, but, i felt we both got a fabulous tour for the little time that your there. we couldnt have saw all that and heard all the history that we enjoyed listening to. also, a tip to cruisers. if you can, leave out of charleston, and spend 2 or 3 days before your trip, that is one fabulous port town. so much to see and do there.

but, once again, my best advice to bermuda cruisers is take the longest tour of the island you can. there is no way to see it all cheap. the transportion is expensive, because the islands roads are so windy and mph is so low............have fun,,,,,,,,,,:D

We are in NC and were so disappointed in this weekend port call in Bermuda on the Fantasy from Charleston bec. there is so so much to do there but it sounds like you really maximized your time and had a great tour of the island! I've been 3 times and we will definitely go back...

Archived