FOS suite booking; does concierge always contact you a week before sailing?

We cruise next Sunday on the Freedom, and I've read posts here stating that the concierge emails those who are booked in a suite a week before embarkation.

We have a couple requests for him/her, but have not heard anything yet. Should I try and contact RCI with our requests, or wait?

Thanks.

We had an Owners Suite on the Freedom a few years ago ....... and I don't think I remember getting an email. I think it's up to the particular concierge. Unless you have tried to contact them and have something pending ...... don't worry about it.

We cruise next Sunday on the Freedom, and I've read posts here stating that the concierge emails those who are booked in a suite a week before embarkation.

We have a couple requests for him/her, but have not heard anything yet. Should I try and contact RCI with our requests, or wait?

Thanks.

You can try an email: FR_concierge@rccl.com. Note the underscore between FR and concierge.

I am always leery about statements that contain words like "always" and "never". More frequently the correct term is "it depends". In this case, it may well depend on just how busy the concierge is dealing with passengers during the cruise the week preceding yours, and sometimes different concierges have different priorities. If you have specific questions I would not wait to hear from the concierge but would email him or her in advance of your cruise, or contact RCI directly if it is a policy question.

Bill

Archived