Formal / Elegant Night - Pics

jmeans23970

Our cruise isn't until December, but I am getting enthusiastic about dressing my family up! I'm in the process of ordering Tuxedos for my husband and two teenage boys. My daughter already has some beautiful cocktail dresses she can wear. I want to go shopping for me!

We are doing a 7 dayer on the Splendor before travelling for another 3 weeks after that so I am struggling to find ways to pack enough clothing for 5 people, including "cruise elegant" in our bags for 4 weeks :eek:

Our cruise isn't until December, but I am getting enthusiastic about dressing my family up! I'm in the process of ordering Tuxedos for my husband and two teenage boys. My daughter already has some beautiful cocktail dresses she can wear. I want to go shopping for me!

I know! I am looking at this dress. I'm not going to wear a tulle skirt under it though. I like it better flowy, not poofy

45171466_scaled_443x332.jpg.a49f7e256e2428db37a907033f52fa08.jpg

I know! I am looking at this dress. I'm not going to wear a tulle skirt under it though. I like it better flowy, not poofy

That is a beautiful dress; my daughter loves dressing up and wears very dressy gowns on the formal nights. The other nights she will wear dressy sundresses. Enjoy your cruise and your beautiful dress.

That is a beautiful dress; my daughter loves dressing up and wears very dressy gowns on the formal nights. The other nights she will wear dressy sundresses. Enjoy your cruise and your beautiful dress.

Thanks!

[ATTACH]201554[/ATTACH]

gold choker neckpiece, w/ matching ER's, an upper arm bracelet...hair up-do........smashing!!!!!!

That dress is gorgeous! Where did you find it at?

It is at this boutique near my home. I tried it on, loved it, now giving myself a waiting period to make sure...they have the dress on hold for me.....thinking I am going to go for it. It's on sale so I don't see why not.

a little time to tan..will complete your emsemble...black or gold strappy kitten heel/sandals..you will look amazable..we want toknow the brand, or tha shop/store name please.....tx

Don't know the brand, but will check when i go back saturday. The boutique is haven's place.

we sailed together last year, 9/25/Ealtion..!!! 2nd seating Main/Mid DR..table 226, an 8 top..like always!!! were you at Meet n Greet?

I'll be on it again..end of Aug..and mid Sept..go figgure!

we sailed together last year, 9/25/Ealtion..!!! 2nd seating Main/Mid DR..table 226, an 8 top..like always!!! were you at Meet n Greet?

I'll be on it again..end of Aug..and mid Sept..go figgure!

LOL! I wasn't at meet n greet, didn't know there was one! I did early dining on that cruise because of some of my family members, although I love late dining. I am leaving out of New Orleans this time!

Archived