Gifts and Gear question

I was browsing through the gifts and gear catalog to check wine pricing, and I have a few questions.

If I wanted to have a bottle or two of wine to keep in my stateroom (and am not doing the wine package), do I have to pre-order it through the wine cellar or is that something I can do once I'm on the ship? And if I can arrange it on the ship, where and how would I go about that?

I also noticed the wine and cheese pairings, which would be nice to have on our balcony one afternoon. Again, must this be decided upon and ordered before I go or can I order it on the ship?

Is there any advantage to ordering ahead of time? I understand with the wine package I would be getting a discount, but is that the same for the items from gifts and gear? Or is it an availability issue?

Thanks.

You can order a bottle of wine at any of the bars. We often purchased at the champagne bar. There is no savings to buying ahead of time, but it is nice to have a chilled bottle of Ferrari carano fume Blanc waiting in your suite when you arrive...

Archived