Freedom Interior Room 6224

Jules~Marie

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to see which category room 6224 is on the Freedom so I can check the early saver rates, and the room won't show up on the Carnival website deck plan. When I enter the room # in the search, it comes up "Stateroom 6224 was not found on this ship". When I actually looked at the deck plan, I see where the room is located, but unlike all of the other interior rooms that are pink or green, this room is yellow??? The balcony rooms are all yellow, so what does that mean for my interior room?

Does anyone know if this room is a handicap room or if something is wrong with the Carnival website? Can anyone tell me what this room category is so I can check the early saver rates?

Thanks for all your help!!!!

6224 is a category 1A cabin...

From Carnival:

Cabin 6224 1A 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 upper

View: no window or balcony

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

chair and coffee table

You're right... put in 6224 and the site claims it doesn't exist but you can see the cabin on the deck plan... port side just aft of the hallway that runs from 6218 to 6221...

:)

I saw that too.. that it didn't exist.. could this be a crew cabin.. that should not be listed??

Archived