New Year's and Children

LoveSt.Thomas

I apologize for overwhelming everyone with questions, but that's what CC is for right? We've cruised multiple times before, our 12th and my 19 yo daughters 11th. We just booked a cruise for New Year's on the Celebrity Summit. We've done all the ports before and it was a great cruise. Since my daughter was only 18 she was very very concerned about not having tons of people her age, well it ended up working out really well and she met a ton of people her age on the cruise. We were really surprised since it was an 11 day cruise, we didn't think anyone would be that age.

Anyone have any experience sailing around New Year's? Was there a ton of young adults? Or kids in general? Would love to know what to expect once again. Hoping it works out like it did last time for my daughter, as she's really social and loves meeting new people, just not sure how these holiday cruises work.

Thanks! That's was I was looking to hear! We were on the Millennium doing the 11 day cruise out of San Juan last year around Jan. 3rd, and it worked out wonderfully, and we had a great time. Tons of kids my daughter's age, though she was the oldest out of most of the people, but she doesn't mind hanging out with 17-18 year olds anyway...

Archived