Quick question for recent Fascination cruisers

teamrlk

Can any recent Fascination cruisers offer input as to how many were called to the "naughty room" during embarkation for their cruise? DH and I don't share the same beverage preferences and would really rather only buy 1 BV bottle. I understand the risks, rules and all that jazz.....I'm really just asking for recent experiences.

Thanks !

I had a rum runner shoved in each of my tennis shoes in my suitcase. I was unaware that my husband had put a bottle of wine in the suitcase, too. Of course, when they opened the suitcase, I guess they thought, well, since I'm here.....My shoes were in a tied grocery type store bag and as soon as they lifted it up, it was kind of heavy for a pair of shoe. Oh well, I knew it was a risk and was prepared for the worst. On disembark day, I went to the library to pick up the bottle of wine. There must have been at least 100 various bottles, both wine and hard liquor. Only unopened bottles get returned. Run runners are thrown out, or so they say.....

Archived