Bermuda and Strollers

Jen&Joe

Happy Monday everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with Bermuda and strollers that they can share? We have a Bugaboo Bee that folds up small (and quickly) but have read that strollers can't be brought onto buses/ferry. We also have a Baby Hawk carrier that we will be bringing.

Our little guy is 2 and we would like to bring the stroller so he can nap in it while we are out and about (he will nap in the carrier but it will be hot for whomever is carrying him).

Thanks!

Happy Monday everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with Bermuda and strollers that they can share? We have a Bugaboo Bee that folds up small (and quickly) but have read that strollers can't be brought onto buses/ferry. We also have a Baby Hawk carrier that we will be bringing.

Our little guy is 2 and we would like to bring the stroller so he can nap in it while we are out and about (he will nap in the carrier but it will be hot for whomever is carrying him).

Thanks!

Can't tell you for sure but we are going to bermuda this month with our 10 month old and his chicco liteway stroller. the liteway is reasonably sized but still folds up like an umbrella stroller. from what i can see of the bugaboo bee, it doesn't. I think that's going to be key to bringing the strollers on the buses from what i hear. may want to spend a little on a cheap umbrella stroller to bring.

Umbrella strollers are allowed on Bermuda buses. And it must be folded. :)

No other strollers are allowed.

That bugaboo doesn't look like it folds small enough. I think I would be taking a cheap $20 umbrella stroller with me just to make sure it folds small enough. ;)

Ahh so it is about the size it folds down to. Gotcha. When folded it is 18 inches. But I am thinking it is the width that may be a concern since an umbrella stroller would be much more narrow.

image_gallery?uuid=c183d9db-bc80-4e0e-8c01-1f99905dde95&groupId=10136&t=1253824916673

Ahh so it is about the size it folds down to. Gotcha. When folded it is 18 inches. But I am thinking it is the width that may be a concern since an umbrella stroller would be much more narrow.

Yep, when I went looking for the actual "rules" - it says "No Stollers or Luggage" and then in the very next line it says "Excludes Umbrella Stoller"

And it talked about them being stowed away. So yes, it is definitely about the way it folds up width wise. :)

Archived