Dikili bath and mud cure spa

ombrelle

We will be in Dikili (Turkey ) November 6 ( a Sunday ).We would like to visit a bath and mud cure spa. Are they open on Sundays? Does anyone know a good one not too far from the port and the best way to get there, what currency should we prepare to pay in ? Will appreciate any information. Thank you.

Hi Jane, yes I was on that sight and was opting for Kocaoba mud & hot spring but wanted to know if others had already done it and if they could have given some advise,but as you will have noticed,I didn't receive much,which surprised me,I would have thought it would be popular.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ombrelle, we're sailing on the same cruise and also interested in the baths, did you have any luck finding more info for Dikili?

Hi Globalhoneymooning, the answer is NO. I have e-mailed New Face Travel and Ephesus shore excursions ( both recommended here on CC ) both have not answered. I have tried to post under different titles, nothing. So far only JCcruiser and yourself have shown interest. I find this hard to believe because Dikili's mud baths are re-nowed world wide. Last Dec. 29 we were on Queen Mary 2, in Dominica,where we visited a natural hot and cold spring,run by Mr. Screw.(honest his real name) got it from Trip Advisor.We just asked a taxi to bring us there. We loved it!!! Cunard offers an excursion at a natural mud and spring bath used by Cleopatra at 89.00 U.S. per person. I thought maybe we could just take a taxi. If you find anything,please let me know.I will keep on looking for a while and then book with Cunard.:eek:

• 4 years later...
We will be in Dikili (Turkey ) November 6 ( a Sunday ).We would like to visit a bath and mud cure spa. Are they open on Sundays? Does anyone know a good one not too far from the port and the best way to get there, what currency should we prepare to pay in ? Will appreciate any information. Thank you.

Reviving an old thread. Wondering if you ended up doing the bath and mud cure spa? We are interested and there is very little information on how to do this. Thanks!