Cozumel Royal Dolphin can't purchase online if on cruise ship??

gloreuscruising

I have heard a lot about this dolphin swim and know my husband and son would love it. I have looked online and the description of the Royal Dolphin Swim is different than what Carnival shows. Plus Carnival is $60. per person more. Has anyone purchased this online instead of with the cruise line?

There has been lots of discussions. I spoke to someone at Chankanaab and they said they have actually resorted to asking to see your towels. They are taking this contract with Carnival very seriously. They were told that Carnival will cancel the arrangement if Chankanaab is found allowing their passengers to book directly. Apparently they have even sent "testers".

Carnival is being greedy by charging $60.00 more per person. I know they need to make money but! I hope it is the same experience. Will have to see. If so, then I will suck it up and enjoy the day. It is supposed to be about having a great vacation, relaxing and getting rejuvenated. Thank you for your response.

Archived