Venice Connected Tickets-Wrong Date!

bellagirl

I did it again and I'm sooo mad!! Last time I purchased these tickets I entered the wrong date for pick-up but got the problem sorted out somehow. Now, I've done it again and entered the wrong date by a day. I can't remember whether I had to contact them and sort it out or whether it really mattered.

Can someone out there help me and I promise I won't do it again:o:o. Thanks! Shelly

I did it again and I'm sooo mad!! Last time I purchased these tickets I entered the wrong date for pick-up but got the problem sorted out somehow. Now, I've done it again and entered the wrong date by a day. I can't remember whether I had to contact them and sort it out or whether it really mattered.

Can someone out there help me and I promise I won't do it again:o:o. Thanks! Shelly

I did the same thing It doesn't matter unless the price is different. In that case, e-mail them. The vaporetto starts from the first time you use it. The museum pass is good for more than 1 day

Hi all and thanks for the info! Everything is fixed,but Earl, I thought the clock started ticking from the time you picked up the tickets?? Shelly

Nope, it's from the time you validate the ticket. We did validate ours on the "date of purchase" but not until late at night and it was good 48 hours from the point we validated them the first time (not even from when we picked them up).

Archived