Anyone on 25th Oct sailing

Stevio

Hi all

I am back to give the Escape another go after jumping ship & forum to NCL. I think I have been away for nearly a year but it’s good to see the same old avatars are still here. I have booked the 25th October, its last cruise before winter mothballing. I see that RR is having the same troubles as last year with the surprise change of ship, but last year it worked really well for us with an upgrade to the Destiny & free AI. Though, looks like they are charging more this year.

Hopefully the 25th Oct cruise will go ahead but not sure the crew will be happy about being laid off at the end of it, & I will be a bit less happy as I booked too late for AI this year (£454 for 8 days) :mad:

Anyone else on this cruise?

Hi Stevio, welcome back ;)

Like you last year it was a good deal changing ships, this year they wanted more :eek: but I argued and got the AI for £49 each and £100 spending money on board.

I would have cancelled but we were meant to go last Christmas but my OH didnt want to leave her sister alone over the said period as she lost her only Son, So I promised I would take her this year as you do.

RR

Hi RR & thanks for the welcome

As confirmed buffet eaters we were originally looking at the Thomson Dream … Good deals going on that for 13nights from 29th Oct, but could not fit in to work holidays so NCL being too expensive for all the ports that we have done before, left us with another shot at the Island Escape. We enjoyed the Destiny last year but I think that was mainly due to it being full of Island Escapers bringing their good atmosphere with them. :)

Steve.

Archived