Buckets of Beer on ship???

For those who have cruised recently....and sorry, maybe this has already been covered, but didn't have enough time to go through all the threads....I'm hearing a rumor that RCI has done away with the "buckets of beer" where you buy 4 or 5, get one free.....say it isn't so!!! My hubby and our cruising partners will be so disappointed on our upcoming Mariner cruise!!! Last year they had the record for most buckets purchased in a day!!!! haha.......

Sailed on the Vision 3/13-3/20, the "buy 5 beers get the 6th free" bucket deal was available the entire week. I had read on this board that it was only available on sailaway day but that was not true for my sailing. I confirmed this every single day!!!!

99 buckets of beer on the wall, 99 buckets of beer, take one down, pass it around, 98 buckets of beer on the wall...... 98 buckets of beer on the wall, 98 buckets of beer, take one down, pass it around, 97 blokits if bleer on the ball...............10_7_2.gif15_4_118.gif

StretchO :D

AOS 3/13/05 sail.

Buckets offered but no deal, same price for the beers but just in a bucket.

I do need to clarify on Tuesday night in Aruba they had a sail away party with Bottles of Coronas I think it was 6 for 5 or 5 for 4? Didn't get one but saw others ordering them.

We enjoyed two buckets on our 2/20 Mariner cruise - one day it was buy 5 Coronas, get 6 in a bucket, and another day it was buy 5 Heinekens, get 6 in a bucket. I wonder why this varies from ship to ship??

99 buckets of beer on the wall, 99 buckets of beer, take one down, pass it around, 98 buckets of beer on the wall...... 98 buckets of beer on the wall, 98 buckets of beer, take one down, pass it around, 97 blokits if bleer on the ball...............10_7_2.gif15_4_118.gif

StretchO :D

ROFLMAO

That's funny

Yeah!!! The hubby will be so happy that there will be plenty of "buckets" to be had!!!!! Stretch, you sound like you'd be a great drinking companion for my hubby. :) :) :) I loved the 99 buckets of beer.......

Archived