Gem Fitness Room

wolfcel

Can anyone tell me if the elliptical machines on the Gem have ifit?

and did you ever have any problems getting a machine.

Is there anytime that the fitness room is less crowded?

That there are no "Fitness Snobs" when this Disabled Vet goes up there to do his free weights, and hopefully they have a recumbent bike, because my Back doesn't allow me to use a spin bike or a regular bike...:(

I have heard that late afternoons and early evenings, and on port days, they are less crowded...

Bill(DrFootball)

("I love it when a Plan comes together!" Col. John "Hannibal" Smith-U.S. Army 75th Ranger Regiment)

Can anyone tell me if the elliptical machines on the Gem have ifit?

and did you ever have any problems getting a machine.

Is there anytime that the fitness room is less crowded?

Sorry, I don't know what ifit is but I used eliptical machines in the early morning before stretch classes on our May/June Bermuda cruise.

To Dr Football: I "may" have only seen spinning cycles but can't be certain because I wasn't looking for them.

The weight area is small and I was intimidated a few mornings by "lifters" but 2 mornings I used free weights in privacy.

Sorry, I don't know what ifit is but I used eliptical machineWORK2CRUISEs in the early morning before stretch classes on our May/June Bermuda cruise.

To Dr Football: I "may" have only seen spinning cycles but can't be certain because I wasn't looking for them.

The weight area is small and I was intimidated a few mornings by "lifters" but 2 mornings I used free weights in privacy.

Thank you IWORK2CRUISE. I might have to go up the min. they open, which wasn't really my plan on Vacation,...eh well,..there always the the track if my legs and back aren't too bad that day.:(

Bill(DrFootball)

(Rangers Lead the Way...All the Way!)

That there are no "Fitness Snobs" when this Disabled Vet goes up there to do his free weights, and hopefully they have a recumbent bike, because my Back doesn't allow me to use a spin bike or a regular bike...:(

I have heard that late afternoons and early evenings, and on port days, they are less crowded...

Bill(DrFootball)

("I love it when a Plan comes together!" Col. John "Hannibal" Smith-U.S. Army 75th Ranger Regiment)

I used a recumbent bike on the Gem. There are two of them. Good luck at the gym and enjoy your cruise!

Archived